Sunday, November 3, 2013

Spiced Pear Martini


 
This is SO yummy for fall!!!This is what you need:
 
1 part Pear Vodka (Absolut makes a really good one) - I just started having the for sight to put the vodka in the freezer - if you aren't doing this, you should - it really does make it taste better!
 
1 part simple syrup
 
1/2 part lemon juice
 
1/2 part pear puree
 
Now for the puree - I buy a small can of pears and drain about half the liquid, then I puree that with about a teaspoon of pureed ginger (that you should be able to find in the produce section of the grocery store, since I can get it at Walmart - and where I live, that's high end grocery shopping)
and a little cinnamon - of course you can adjust the spice however you like it.
 
Mix all these ingredients together and pour in your martini glass that's rimmed with superfine sugar and cinnamon.
 
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment