Friday, July 26, 2013

Cheddar biscuits a la Red Lobster

 
Ok - Red Lobster was my very first employer that required me to file taxes.  Ok, not really cause I didn't make shit there, but you know what I mean.  Nowadays - you really couldn't pay me to eat at a Red Lobster, although I'm sure the stuff is pretty good(ish) - the best part about that place is the biscuits!!  Now I just make those at home!
 
Here you go:
 
2 C Bisquick
1/2 C cold water
3/4 C grated cheddar
1/2 t Italian dressing
1/4 C butter (melted)
1 t parsley flakes
1/2 t garlic powder
 
Pre-heat the oven to 450 and spray a muffin pan with Pam or whatever you use.  Mix all the ingredients together - you can add a little more water if necessary.  Drop into muffin pan, sprinkle with a little extra parsley and cheese and bake for 8-10 minutes.  Super easy, super fast and you don't smell like greasy fish when it's over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment