Wednesday, April 3, 2013

So - here we go!  This is my little foray into the blogosphere and we'll see how it goes.  I don't really have an agenda, cause or reason to do this except for my own entertainment and honestly, there's a lot of crap in my head that I need to get out in order to make room for new crap!  A little bit about me, in a nutshell - I'm married, two girls and my husband works for the government (ooohhhh exciting!).  That's about as specific as I'll get on that front!  I have a great family, great friends and I like to have a good time!  Life doesn't have to suck and don't be a hater cause it just makes you look like an ass!!  In case you haven't figured it out, I enjoy a good cocktail and I'll post recipes on here when I have a good one!  Which will also cause me to try to take better pictures so when I do post - it'll look like something you might want to try :)



1 comment:

  1. You always have awesome recipes! Thanks for turning me on to yummy flavored vodka. =) Can't wait to hear more! =)

    ReplyDelete